Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Here I am.

Sometimes there is a push - an expectation which you want to come to terms with. Because you don't want to let down. I like when that push comes my way and I like it even more when I live up to it. Great guns. :) August did not finally go without a post from me.
A lot has happened - my last two months went by in putting things into perspective - a long cherished dream of holding up an exhibition finally on grounds. Almost over and done with. Pretty satisfied at the end of the day. I had all my close ones with and by my side, whether in thoughts or in reality. Thanks. Its like something is forever on your mind and then it materializes. Good. A pat on my back.
What next? Well, lots of work at the moment and then we shall see. :)
November Rain - full on in my mind. I like to see the positivity that lies in that one line which for some strange reasons I did not see for long. Until ofcourse someone pointed it out. Its strange - you see things that you want to and read things that you actually want to. Nothing really beyond that.
Today is a new day and tomorrow shall be another new day - I sleep with a hope that tomorrow is not too late. Ofcourse thanking God for all that I have and have had.
Cheers. A lot to write really - lot more than my mind can handle. Slowly, eventually - go with the flow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back-august finally sees a post...thrilled at the overwhelming response to ur exhibit-3 cheers....November rain is brilliant...the last line holds promise for the unborn Mithya-a lot to write really....keep the faith

That was it... said...

....:) Talk about push. What would I ever do without friends like you, Doc.

Unknown said...

Am i really that pushy........

That was it... said...

:) Does it matter? I need you to be.

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

lunettes de soleil femmes Lunettes de soleil, l'affranchissement des Grands rapide et le service

ray ban lunette de soleil De communication et de service lunettes de soleil pas cher. Merci. Hautement recommande a toute personne.