Saturday, May 30, 2009

Unorganized me...

One of those days when I totally cleaned up everything that I came across at home..and then realized how very unorganized I have been all these years. Fish. Terribly upset with myself for being so lazy in life that in one day I spend almost 8 hours trying to arrange things in my wardrobe. The arrangement done was an overkill I guess when I stacked up all blacks on one side, and white on the other and thereby stacking up clothes according to colors. I realized I have over 9 black shirts and almost every other color in my wardrobe except a yellow! Green was another color which was never in my list but I picked up 2-3 greens in last one month so am good on that one. :) Ab ye tou too much ho gaya...talking about my wardrobe and the colors there...!

1 comments:

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

lunettes de soleil femmes Lunettes de soleil, l'affranchissement des Grands rapide et le service

ray ban lunette de soleil De communication et de service lunettes de soleil pas cher. Merci. Hautement recommande a toute personne.