Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hard Rock..

...It's strange how I detest hard rock after an hour of listening it yet for the very first one hour, it just goes into my blood, running through my veins. This time, I am talking about 'Death magnetic' - another of those beuatiful albums by Metallica. There is something about those songs...the bass, the beats, and the guitar. man, they are just awesome. I think I almost froze my ears yesterday evening by listening non stop for 2 hours on full on volumes - primarily 'The judas Kiss' and 'The apocalypse' and "The suicide and redemption'. The first 3 minutes of music in this last song just took my breath away - I have never thought metallica to be as powerful as they seemed, specially after the split they had. 'Unforgiven III' is also not good, though not really as appealing as the first one which is my all time favourite.
So much for rock - I also bought another cd 'The ultimate rock collection' with songs from deep purple, poison, whitesnake, and few others...kind of okay..the cd buzzes with the first number being 'rock you like a hurricane' - that famous number we have heard umpteen times.
What I really need now is a decent collection of trance - in last 3 months, I have bought 4 cds (one of them being ARMIN) yet the collection seems to die out after first two songs...yesterday I looked through Planet M and Music World for good trance (any of the Armins, paul, Judge J) but did not find a single one. Someone tell me where do I get the album 76.

1 comments:

DJ Murari said...

Try Digicult, DJ Skazi, KK ( more on the lines of fusion), Soulhop - The Breaktru, Astrix, Pixel & Wrecked Machines. Most of these you will have to download from one of the P2P engines...