Saturday, May 16, 2009

Long time indeed...

...a very very long time. Was on a photography break as well as blogging break. Somehow I seem to have lost interest in both.
Was it a phase? I hope this is a phase.
So much has happened since I last left from here - no start or end to conclude - life goes on. It most definitely does. I will not get into the eventualities of what it does to you. :) Hota hai, jindagi hai. Chalne do.
Work front - full fledged. I see myself dwelving deeper into the project. Thanks to my boss, he helped me in getting into the hang of things. Guess that was one thing really needed for me to come up the curve. Not perfect yet..but atleast I make an effort to be one. That is the key for me. Phase 2 begins and simultaneously Phase 3 assessment is going on. Important to handle it carefully. So I will.
Photography - pretty much a break from flickr. After my pushkar clicks, I did not touch my camera. But yes, I did click random flowers during my Subatu trip - a pretty refreshing trip it was. Pleasant, quite, peaceful. ben experimenting with lightroom for a while now - initially it irritated me, and then it really interested me.
Music - majorly on Trance these days...actually a mix of trance and techno. I am now planning to sink myself in Linking Park for sometime - I hated it when I first heard the band...somehow sounded rappy to me..discussed with a friend and cared to give it another ear...and man, I liked what I heard....
Next week I travel to Jaipur again - this time more than photography, I think I will indulge in a bit of shopping...just wish to change my routine a bit...being back old me...with a dash of the newie me...!

So long...god bless.

7 comments:

Murari said...

Welcome back.... (:-)

~ ॐ ~ said...

take care !

Teekhi Mirchi said...

keep writing ...

:)

Murari said...

ha ha ha... awesum id... 'Teekhi Mirchi'.....

Anonymous said...

Be happy, be safe, and God Bless You.

Riju

That was it... said...

thanks all...

David Edwin said...

Excellent new blogsite -
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK/inspiring posts!

Take care - David