Thursday, March 26, 2009

Surprises...

Sometimes I surprise myself over and over again. These days, am over-doing it, in every possible way. Weird. But true.
Take an example, yesterday evening while driving back from work, I actually sang a song on phone because one of my friends wanted to hear it. I actually sang a complete song, while driving, on PHONE!!!! Isn't that surprising? Well, it is for me. But it was fun. I liked singing that song.
And I have been terribly busy with work in office these days and photography at home. Check out my latest work here www.flickr.com\thatwasit
Have a good day, people.

7 comments:

Murari said...

:-) thank you....

Unknown said...

And I am still to hear it-NOT FAIR.......and what about the audio cd of ur tracks.......life is hectic-still in hospital BUT....your photos-impressive-thanks for the link.....enjoyed visiting an old friend....you know a coffee table book ain't too bad an idea-think it over-MITHYA still needs that passion of words that I saw in the snaps...could go on-but weekend hai aapka-spoil nahi karunga-enjoy

That was it... said...

Murari, pleasure

Sanju, aapko bhi sunaoongi. :) coffee table book, yes...i know you will never let me forget it. I am glad you wouldn't. It shall. Someday. If not for the world, definitely for your read. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks

Unknown said...

Impressive, but what about safety while on the road.....did you use a bluetooth/hads-free......and not using cell phones while driving..........ok, ok...........be happy, more importantly be safe!!!

Riju

Mayur said...

And what song was it?

That was it... said...

Mayur...it was 'Tumhe ho na ho"